Upgraded POWER-Z tester KT002-USB KM003C Type-C KM001 POWER-Z USB PD Tester Digital Voltage Current Detector. POWER-Z PD tester for mobile phone motherboard repair. KT002 POWER-Z USB version. KM003C POWER-Z Type-C version 0-50V 0-6A PD3.1 Mobile Repair Tool 48V Type-C Charger Test Tool.
1. POWER-Z tester KT002 USB version.
2. Power-Z TESTER KM003C Type-C version.
3. POWER-Z tester KM001 USB version.
POWER-Z This test table integrates a total of six USB ports, to meet the needs of most of the players test. Another feature of it is to support ripple testing. Its function is similar to a micro-oscilloscope, you can test less than 50Hz ripple, the daily use of enough.
It be used to test the PD instrument, the table gives full consideration to the complexity of the physical interface updating when charging, diversity and charging of the agreement, will be the most common USB-A interface, Micro USB port, Type-C interface integrated together, in addition to the USB PD measurement professional, can also be used for the measurement of QC3.0/2.0 and other fast charge.
- Display voltage, current, power, mAh, mWh
- Press the menu button can be transferred to the recording interface, you can set to store a variety of different capacity and energy data
- Each stored data can be deleted and marked
- Set the recording time interval and maximum capacity
- Automatic run of the rule setting, current threshold setting
- End time setting
- Display the information interface
- Test line resistance function
- It will be measured wire into the tester, followed by a load, the resistance will always beating, until the resistance is stable, the degree, is the size of the line resistance, and there are good evaluation, let you know the wire is good or bad
- You can set the waveform display refresh rate, the higher the refresh rate, the faster the display
- Plug in the charger, the automatic display D + and D-voltage, the following shows the charger support the charging protocol
- Press the menu button, automatically trigger quick charge voltage.