JCID Wide angle camera repair adaptor with iPhone rear camera repair FPC flex cable solves iPhone 11-14 Pro Max camera code mismatch and pop-up issues. JCID Soldering Type Rear Camera Repair FPC Cable used with JCID V1SE/V1S PRO programmer to fix the problems of AISI Data in Green and system pop-up windows on newly installed rear camera.
- Solve the problem of mismatched lens codes and pop-ups: Solve the iPhone XR-11 Pro Max camera code doesn't match the over-green problem. Solve the iPhone 12 series pop-up windows problem after camera replacement.
- Unbind to obtain encrypted data from the lens factory, weld and replace with the JCID lens repair cable, and write the data into the V1SE/V1S Pro+ XR-12PM wide-angle lens repair board.
- Solve the i4 bypass and pop-up window problems after changing the rear camera.
- Applicable to iPhone 11/12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max13/13mini/13Pro/13 Pro Max/14/14 Plus/14 Pro/14 Pro Max.
How to use:
- The JCID wide camera module can be used with the JCID V1S Pro and the JCID V1SE(wifi) programmer.
- If the original lens can read encrypted data, write it directly to the JCID lens repair cable;
- If the original lens is damaged and cannot read encrypted data, scan the code to unbind and then cloud burn;
- If there is no original lens, jailbreak or disassemble the hard disk to unbind, and then cloud burn!