Easy JTAG Plus box is an universal service tool for phone boot and chip firmware repair, data recovery, and digital forensics. all in one solution supporting eMMC, Jtag, ISP, SPI, NAND protocols. Providing the possibility of eMMC firmware and boot repair, data recovery, SPI memory programming, and more others features.
Product Features :
- JTAG BOX, eMMC and JTAG finder in one box, find and repair, forget about broken JTAG pads
- eMMC Programming Reading Programming and Recovery
- eMMC Samsung Firmware update, dead eMMC Flash Recovery
- eMMC programming with vendor firmware
- eMMC Android file explorer with wide functionality.
- Full range of eMMC reconfiguration up to JEDEC 5.1 Specs.
- SD cards support ( Read, Write, Erase, Lock, Unlock)
- Ability to run all Z3X software with box (PC/SC-CCID USB Reader onboard)
- 3rd Party Software Support via open SDK API
- Latest Android Samsung phones support, no matter how much cores inside 😉
- LG 3G-Cyon-Show-FOMA phones support, fast recovery after wrong unlocks
- Wide any call phones support repair them in few minutes
- Latest HTC and Sony Ericsson support, repair, unlock, rebrand them
- Wide range of other hardware platforms like ZTE HUAWEI AMOI and others.
INTENDED PURPOSE AND FEATURES
EasyJTAG Box is a professional JTAG programmer allowing you to work with devices (single or united into common chain) through JTAG interface. The main intended purpose of EasyJTAG Box is repairing dead boots of the devices (cell phones, PDAs, modems, etc.) or these devices recovery until they become fully operational.EasyJTAG Software is Windows application for EasyJTAG Box providing fast and easy interface for devices recovery.
EASY-JTAG FIRMWARE SUPPORTS FOLLOWING FEATURES AT THE MOMENT :
- ARM7/ARM9/ARM11 PXA3xx, PXA270, Cortex-A8, OMAP850, Cortex-A9 Dual cores support;
- Multiple devices on JTAG chain are supported, thus TAP number selection is available;
- Any custom voltage level selection from range ~1.8V to 3.8V
- TCK/Adaptive clocking selection
- Halt core (NRST is not changed)
- Reset core (NRST is applied before halt)
- Direct Read and Write memory (by 8/16/32-bit mode or bulk transfers)
- Access to the control registers of ARM core ( coprocessor 15)
- Program code breakpoints
- Run Halt Restart core
- 19 Pins Hardware Accelerated unique finder feature offered only by Easy- JTAG
CURRENTLY SUPPORTED MEMORY CONTROLLERS ARE :
- OneNAND Memory (connected directly to the MCU’s address space);
- CFI Compliant NOR Memory with CFI Command sets 0×0001, 0×0002, 0×0200 and 0×0003;
- NAND Controller in MSM6250, MSM6250A;
- NAND Controller in QSC6055, QSC6085, QSC6240, QSC6270;
- NAND Controller in MSM6245, MSM6246, MSM6270, MSM6275, MSM6280, MSM6280A, MSM6281, MSM6290, MSM6800A, MSM6801A;
- NAND Controller and OneNAND Controller in MSM7225, MSM7227, MSM7625, MSM7627;
- NAND Controller in MSM7200, MSM7200A, MSM7201A, MSM7500, MSM7500A, MSM7501A, MSM7600;
- NAND Controller in QSD8250, QSD8650;
- eMMC Controller #2 in MSM7230, MSM8255, MSM8255T;
- eMMC Controller #0 in S5PC110;
- eMMC Controller #0 in S5PC210;
CURRENTLY SUPPORTED CHIPSETS AND CORES FOR JTAG I/OPERATIONS :
- Generic ARM Cores: ARM7, ARM9 (ARM920, ARM926, ARM946), ARM11, CORTEX-A8,CORTEX-A9;
- Qualcomm QSC Family: QSC1100, QSC1110, QSC6010, QSC6020, QSC6030, QSC6055, QSC6085, QSC6240, QSC6270;
- Qualcomm MSM Family: MSM6000, MSM6150, MSM6245, MSM6246, MSM6250, MSM6250A, MSM6260, MSM6275, MSM6280, MSM6280A, MSM6281, MSM6800A, MSM6801A, MSM6290, MSM7225, MSM7227, MSM7625, MSM7627, MSM7230, MSM8255, MSM8255T, MSM8260;
- Qualcomm QSD Family: QSD8250, QSD8650;
- Marvell/XScale Family: PXA270, PXA271, PXA272, PXA310, PXA312, PXA320.
- Samsung Processors: S5P6422, S5PV310,S5PC110,S5PC210