i2C 2SCN 2SCNi 2SEN Nano Soldering Station with C210 C245 NT115 Handle, OEM JBC T210-A T245-A NT115-A soldering Handle with iron tips for i2C i2C 2SCNi soldering station, it heats up in 1 second and reaches 350℃ in 2 seconds. i2C 2SCN / SCEN Nano soldering station with C245 C210 C115 soldering tip and handles for motherboard BGA IC electronic parts welding work.
1. 1 second heating up, 2 seconds tinning, 130w high power, 110V/220V AC power supply.
2. It is the precision soldering station for electronic applications with a C245 handle or with a C210 handle. The function is almost same with JBC C210 / C245 /C115 soldering iron tip.
3. Focus on: micro-component welding repair.
4. Automatic welding spot size, temperature and power automatic compensation.
5. The global warranty is 24 months.
6. Output Power: 130W/23.5/9V
7. AC Voltage: 230V/120V/110V
Note: The I2C 2SCN 2SEN 2SENi soldering station with only one handle is not the same as a soldering station with 2 or 3 handles. If you select a soldering station equipped with only one handle, the soldering station can't use other handles. If you choose an I2C soldering station with 2 or 3 handles, then this is a universal station, which can use different 3 handles(C210/C245/NT115 handle).
1.New upgrade i2C 2SCNi Nano Soldering Station
2.Appearance Color: gray/black (sent Randomly)
3.The function of connecting to the computer is newly added.
i2C 2SCNi Nano Precision Soldering Station, specifically designed for different soldering with C245 C210 C115 Handle and the tips
High Power: the perfect stations for general electronic applications with high power requirements.
Precision: the best solution for soldering SMDs Components
T210 Precision Handle and the tips, it is perfect for accuracy soldering jobs with medium power requirements. Due its size, it is able to work conventional or small SMDs, even under a magnifying glass.
T115 Nano Handle and the tips, it is perfect for highest precision soldering jobs with small soldering SMDs requirements
T245 General Purpose Handle and the tips, it is perfect for both SMDs and jobs with high-power requirements.