It not only has compact design and 64K TFT color LCD, but also powerful functions: Up to 1M memory depth, with Ultrazoom function, it can enable users to observe details while surveying the whole waveform; 7 trigger modes, adjustable trigger sensitivity, USB Host to support USB flash memory and USB printer, and other traditional functions of RIGOL oscilloscopes. The quality of the Rigol oscilloscopes is comparable to Agilent and Tektronix oscilloscopes.
General Data :
- Display: 5.7" TFT LCD with 65536 colors
- Resolution: 320 × 234 Pixel
- Size: 303mm×154mm×133mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Supported operation systems: Windows 7 (32Bit + 64Bit), Vista (32Bit + 64Bit), XP (32Bit + 64Bit)
Oscilloscope Details :
- Channels: 2
- Real-time sample rate: 1 GSa/s real time
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz
- Sampling mode; Normal, average (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256), peak detect
- Mathematics: A+B, A-B, A×B, FFT (Fast Fourier Transform)
- FFT windows: Rectangle, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman
- Max. Input voltage: 300 Vrms CAT I
- Real-time sample rate: 13 Sa/s to 1 GSa/s real time
- Time base: 5 ns/Div. to 50 s/Div. (Steps 1 - 2 - 5)
- Memory: 1M Messpunkte (1 channel) 512K Messpunkte (2 channels)
- Analog digital converter (A/D): With the resolution of 8 bits, make sampling on both channels synchronously.
- Sensitivity range (V/div): 2 mV/Div to 10 V/Div.
- Displacement range: ±10 Div. (2 mV - 10 V)
- Trigger: Channel 1, Channel 2, Ext, Ext / 5, AC Line
- Signal system and line/field frequency (Video triggering mode): Support the NTSC, PAL and SECAM broadcasting systems of any field or line frequency.
- Cursor measurement: Manual, Track and Auto Measure modes
- Auto measurement: Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Overshoot, Preshoot, Freq, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, +Width, -Width, +Duty, -Duty, Delay1-2 (rise), Delay1-2(fall)