Optional UV glue :
- Option 1: 5g --TP-2500
- Option 2: 10g - TP-2500
- Option 3: 50g -TP-2500F
Liquid Optical Clear Adhesive (LOCA) is formulated especially for bonding the outer glass to the digitizer and / or LCD in a smartphone display assembly. Excellent to change your faulty/broken touch screen lens lcd
This is Genuine LOCA (Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive) Glue comes inside syringe. Syringe will protect it from hardening from regular lights.
UV Light must be used to cure the UV Glue, it literally hardens in about 30 seconds, but is recommended a cure time of about 3 minutes for a strong hold. Sun light can be used too, but it will take a bit more time.
- LOW VISCOSITY : The glue is not very thick and flows extremely easily.
- HIGH LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE : LOCA glue improves the viewing experience by increasing the contrast ration and minimizes quality loss due to reflection.
- EXCELLENT GAP FILLING : easily fills small scratches left on the digitizer surface which can occur when removing the screen and old adhesive
- Accessory only UV glue. Phone not included
- No installation instruction is included in this purchase.
- Please note that we can not be held liable for any damages cause while installing this item.
- Validity Period: 5 month
PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE NOT A TECHNICIAN.