1.SUGON T3602 2in1 Soldering Station
2. LCD digital display
3. Accurate temperature control
4. 1S Rapid Heating
5. Independent control of A/B zone
6. Lead-free Soldering Station
7. 2 in 1 soldering iron tip,master Level
8. Two independent soldering iron handle plug settings
9. No influence, no interference, more convenient;
10. Two soldering iron tips can be used separately at the same time for different maintenance operations
Model: SUGON T3602.
Power Consumption: 240W.
Input Voltage: AC 110V / AC 220V 50/60Hz.
Range of Temperature: Decide by working mode(100℃-450℃ / 212°F-842°F).
Temperature Stability: ±2℃/Without air flow and no load.
Tip to Ground Resistance: <1Ω(DC).
Tip to Ground Potential: <25mV(True RMS).
1. A soldering iron corresponds to A "SET" key, and B soldering iron corresponds to B "SET" key.
2. T3602 needs less than 5% power to maintain a constant temperature of 300 degrees Celsius. The use of low power can extend the life of the soldering iron tip and reduce the consumption of the soldering iron tip.
1. In the working state, long press the "SET" key in the A/B area to enter the temperature calibration setting state interface.
2. Press "▲▼" to adjust and correct the temperature. After setting, press the "SET" key again to save and exit the temperature calibration function, and enter the working state.
1. Standard set: with 2pcs JBC iron tips (1x JBC C210 iron tips + 1x JBC C115 iron tips).
2. Full set: with 6pcs JBC iron tips: 3x JBC C210 iron tips(C210-020/018/002) + 3x JBC C115 iron tips (C115-101/112/118).