SUGON 9630 760W Hot Air Gun Soldering Iron 2-in-1 BGA Rework Station. Sugon 9630 Intelligent Digital Display Soldering Iron Hot Air Gun Rework Station For Motherboard PCB BGA Chip SMD Welding Desoldering.
1. Hot air gun and T12 soldering iron two in one rework station.
2. Adjustable airflow, heavy but soft. Handle with an inductive switch. The system starts working quickly only by holding the handle.
3. With automatic sleep function, the parameters can be set in sleep state. Put the handle on the frame, the system will turn into the energy saving standby state.
4. Real-time operation. Have error testing function. The temperature can be adjusted.
5. Easy to operate. Intelligent cooling system.
6. When temperature is down to 100°c, it turns into an energy saving state which can prolong the service life of the heating element and protect the hot air gun.
7. Sensor close loop, microcomputer control the temperature, LED display, high-power, rapid heating, accurate and stable temperature, cannot be affected by air volume.
8. Suitable for disassembly and welding or various components, such as SOIC, chip, QFP, PLCC, BGA, ect.
Model: SUGON 9630.
Maximum power: 760W.
Power supply voltage: AC 110V/220V.
Heat gun output power: 700W.
Heat gun temperature Range: 100℃-500℃/ 212°F-932°F.
Heat gun temperature stability:±2℃.
Heat gun air flow: 100L/min (Max).
Soldering iron output power: 60W.
Soldering iron temperature range: 200℃-500℃/ 392°F-932°F.
Soldering iron temperature stability: ±1℃.
Soldering Iron: ESD design.
Soldering iron heater material: Ceramics.
1. Do not touch the metallic parts near the tip.
2. While replacing parts or install tips, turn the power off and allow the unit to cool to room temperature.
3. Do not use the soldering iron handle for other applications except soldering.
4. Do not wrap soldering iron against the workbench to shake off residual solder,otherwise the iron will be damaged by shocks.