1. Precision integrated welding platform with extremely sharp Nano-sale soldering iron head, which is suitable for professional nano welding desoldering.
2. Uses C115 series heating core, and can turn tin on for one second and then pick up and use, easy to handle tiny solder joints under the microscope.
3. In the working state, use the handle metal ring to touch the heating touch block above the main machine, and immediately raise temperature by 70 degrees, and automatically return to the set temperature after 15 seconds.
4. With temperature conversion, buzzer switch, temperature calibration, auto-sleep and key locking function.
5. Four memory buttons, one second ready, three second storage.
7. Common temperature is recommended to be set at 280-300 degrees, and the working time of the heating core will be shortened if the working temperature is above 300℃.
8. Unique and powerful heating element short-circuit protection.
9. Instant heating function, instant temperature compensation.
Input voltage: AC110V 50/60Hz, AC 220V 50/60Hz.
Temperature range: 200℃-450℃ / 232°F-842°F.
Temperature Stability: ±2℃/Without air flow and no load.
Tip to Ground Resistance: <1Ω(DC).
Tip to Ground Potential: <25mV(True RMS).
1. Short press SET button once to switch ℃/°F display.
2. Long press SET (lock/unlock) to set the storage channel.
3. When the power is off, press and hold the SET key for about 3 seconds to automatically enter the temperature calibration interface, press the up and down keys to adjust the temperature, after the adjustment is completed, press the SET key to save and exit.
4. Button state, press and hold the CH1 button for about 3 seconds to turn on/off the buzzer sound.
(Attention: Turn off the power and avoid damage PCB during unplug or plug in the soldering iron handle).
1. Plug in the soldering iron handle to the proper host socket.
2. Installation heating element.
3. Place the soldering station and hang the soldering iron handle on the bracket.
4. Make sure the power cord is plugged in correctly.
5. Turn on the machine, display window shows: "---", it is on standby mode.
Temperature setting and storage:
1. Heat Up:
Press ↑ button once, the temperature window will show the set temperature to up 1℃. hold the ↑ button for at least one second, the set temperature will heat up rapidly until up to the set temperature you did set.
2. Cool down:
Press the ↓ button once ,the temperature window will show the set temperature to down 1℃. hold the ↓ button for at least one second, the set temperature will cool down rapidly until down to the set temperature you did set.
3. After parameter data is set, hold CH1 button to up or down temperature and save it.similarly, hold CH2 or CH3 button to set the storage temperature and save them.
4. Do bring out the memory temperature,press CH1 button (less than 1 second) and bring up the saved data, similarly CH2 or CH3 to bring up the memory data as well.with JBC handle and soldering tip cell phone soldering repair.
1x T36 Soldering Station.
1x T36 Handle.
1x JBC C115 iron tips.
1x Power Cable.
- JBC C115-101(T).
- JBC C115-112(K).
- JBC C115-118(IS).