JCID V1S Pro programmer replaces JC Pro1000s for iPhone iPad repair. Strongest JCID V1S Pro programmer with different functional modules for iPhone 6-14 Pro Max repair, such as iPhone Nand flash programming, iPhone Face ID, battery, screen true tone repair, ect.
JCID Fast Charger Testing Adaptor works with V1SE V1SPro Supports To Detect Apple Charger(Original/Fake), USB-C cable(version, eMarker chip), Thunderbolt 3/4 cable, Fast charger(PD/QC protocols), output charging(current, voltage and power), ect.
JCID 13/14Pro Series Screen True Tone Repair Adaptor Has Been Released! JCID V1SE/V1SPro Screen True Tone Repair Board Fixes iPhone 13Pro/13 Pro Max/14Pro/14 Pro Max True Tone Function With/Without Original Screen.
JCID V1S Pro 11 Series Non-Removal Nand Read Write Module was released on August 2: JCID V1S Pro 11 Series Non-Removal Nand Read Write Module supports reading and writing iPhone 11/11Pro/11 Pro Max Nand Flash data without dismantling, copying data quickly and flawlessly. Read, write and backup iPhone 11 series Nand flash SYSCFG data without dismantling.
Most JC Pro1000S modules and V1S/V1SE boards can be used on the V1S PRO Programmer.
JCID V1S PRO Main Features:
1. For iPhone 6-14 Pro Max BGA315 BGA110 BGA70 BGA60(32/64bit) NAND memory chip read and write formatting.
2. DFU purple screen without disassembly for iPhone 6-X iPad iPod.
3. Unbinding WiFi without restoring.
4. Modify the syscfg data.
5. Read and write iPhone screen information, one-click repair iPhone true tone.
6. Read and write iPhone battery information and fix it with one click, calibrate battery health data, solve battery pop-up problems.
7. Read and write the iPhone fingerprint serial number and fix it with one click.
8. Read and write iPhone dot projector data, fix iPhone Face ID issues.
9. More modules and features will be released in the future.
1. JCID V1S PRO main unit.
2. BGA60 module: for iPhone 6/6P iPad 32/64 bit Nand flash.
3. BGA70 module: for iPhone 6S-7 Plus Nand flash.
4. BGA110 module: for iPhone 8-13 Pro Max Nand flash.
5. BGA315 module: for iPhone 14 series Nand flash.
6. FPT-1 fingerprint module: for iPhone 5S-8 Plus home button fingerprint SN read write.
7. CBL-1 lightning cable module: to identify if the MFI Lightning cable is original or imitation.
8. Dot projector module: for iPhone X-13 Pro Max dot projector Face ID.
9. Battery module: for iPhone 6-14 Pro Max battery repair.
10. Screen module: for iPhone 12-13 screen true tone repair.
11. Receiver module: for iPhone 8-12 Pro Max receiver FPC repair.
12. 11PCS Small Board List:
- JC screen true tone repair board for iPhone 7-11 Pro Max.
- JC screen true tone repair board for iPhone 12/12 mini/12 Pro/12 Pro max/13/13 mini/14/14 Plus. (original/non-original screen).
- JC battery board for iPhone 7-14 Pro Max.
- JC receiver FPC board for iPhone 8-13 Pro Max.
- JC Face ID dot projector board for iPhone X-14 Pro MAX(New version).
- JC rear camera board for iPhone XR-12 Pro Max wide angle camera repair.
- JC 13-14 rear camera radar Read And Write Adaptor for iPhone 13-14 Pro Max camera.
- JC fingerprint board for iPhone 5S-8P. (V1S PRO software will open this function soon).
- JC vibration board for iPhone 12-13 Pro Max. (V1S PRO software will open this function soon).
- JC bus detection adaptor (New).
- JC 13/14Pro Series Screen True Tone Repair Adaptor (New).
14. JC V1S Pro 11 Series Non-Removal Nand Read Write Module.
V1S Pro iPhone EEPROM Chip Read & Write Module
Support SPI chip reading and writing via wire jumping without dismantling
Support IIC chip reading and writing via wire jumping without dismantling
Support 6-X logic chip reading and writing, no need to distinguish 1 pin, support recognition in any direction
Support 6-15PM baseband chip reading and writing. no needto distinquish 1 pin, support recoanition in anv direction
Support 15 series (and iPad) USB-C chip (also known asU2 chip) reading and writing
Support BIOS chip reading and writing (Note: the adaptor socket of the corresponding chip needs to be purchased separately, and reading and writing through the blue locking socket)
Note: If you only want to select a specific board, please go to this link: V1SE.