Before disassembling iPhone
- Back up the iPhone, in case the iPhone is damaged and lost data.
- Clean your hand, because there's electrostatic on the hands, especially in winter.
- Statistics show that 70% of the faults are caused by electrostatic.
- Turn off the iPhone before disassembling to protect the iPhone from electrostatic.
- Prepare the phone repair tools, and keep the workstation clean.
- Remove the iPhone screws, and keep them safe, different screw models should be placed separately, don't mixed them.
- Keep those components in a clean place to protect them.
- When install these screws back to the iPhone, please install the right screw model in the right position, otherwise, it will easy to damage the iPhone or iPhone motherboard.
- Please turn on the iPhone before installing the iPhone screen to check whether the screen is installed well.
- Any questions, please contact us
Note: Please install the screw to the correct location, otherwise, it could damage the iPhone, such as corrosion screw hole, short-circuit motherboard, etc.
- 1 x full set screws with independent numbers
- 1 x full screws location diagram