Note: Sugon T26 has been discontinued, and the upgraded version is Sugon T26D.
1. Operating characteristics:
When encountering a large solder joint, tap the bracket twice with the handle, and the soldering station will increase the temperature at the original set temperature by 80° C for 15 seconds, until the end, it will automatically recover, convenient and practical, no longer needed Adjust the temperature manually.
2. Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature display conversion:
Press at the same time in the power-on state Hold the "UP" and "LOW" keys, that is Can switch between Celsius or Fahrenheit degree.The unit displays Celsius "℃" Fahrenheit "℉"
3. Calibration temperature:
- Set the temperature of the machine to 350℃, and when the temperature is stable, place the soldering iron tip on the soldering iron to measure the temperature. At the probe position of the meter, when the temperature tester shows stability, write down the reading value.
- Press and hold the "CH1" and "CH3" keys at the same time until the display 350 flashes and the display shows "CalTemp" and the machine enters the temperature calibration mode.
4. Buzzer settings:
Press and hold the "CH1" key and the "CH2" key at the same time in the power-on state to turn off or enable the buzzer sound. When enabled, the machine will display "symbols" and beep. The beeper symbol is not displayed when it is off.
1. Precision integrated welding platform, suitable for JBC T210 soldering handle and JBC C210 series soldering iron tips.
2. 2S rapid welding, it can be turned on for two seconds to turn tin, pick up and use quickly.
3. Three memory channels are CH1, CH2, CH3, and the temperature of each channel can be set separately for storage and recall
4. Easy real-time operation,it immediately goes into sleep mode when the handle is placed on the holder.
5. The single-chip microcomputer control system can make the temperature of the soldering iron head rise rapidly, which means that the user can operate at a lower temperature and improve the soldering quality and working efficiency. When the soldering iron is in the sleep state, it can prolong the life time of the heating element.
Model: SUGON T26D.
Power Consumption: 120W.
Input Voltage: AC 110V / AC 220V.
Range of Temperature: Decide by working mode 200℃-500℃（232℉-932℉).
Temperature Stability: ±2℃/Without air flow and no load.
Tip to Ground Resistance: <1Ω(DC).
Tip to Ground Potential: <25mV(True RMS).
1. Sugon T26D soldering iron handle is compatible with JBC C210 soldering iron handle.
2. Never use a file or other abrasive materials to remove oxidation from the soldering iron tips.
3. Clean the tip with a clean sponge regularly. This will aid in the temperature of oxidation on the tip and help extend its life span.
Standard Package List:
1 x SUGON T26D.
1 x Handle.
1 x Power Cable.
1 x Brass Wire Ball.
1 x Sponge.
1 x Grounding Wire.
1 x JBC C210 Soldering Iron Tips (Random).
1 x OEM C210 iron tip (Random).
- JBC C210-002 soldering iron tip.
- JBC C210-018 soldering iron tip.
- JBC C210-020 soldering iron tip.