[ Option BGA Desoldering wire ] :
- Option 1: SFD-1515 -- 1.5mm Width, 1.5M Length
- Option 2: SFD-2015 -- 2.0mm Width, 1.5M Length
- Option 3: SFD-2515 -- 2.5mm Width, 1.5M Length
- Option 4: SFD-3015 -- 3.0mm Width, 1.5M Length
- Option 5: SFD-3515 -- 3.5mm Width, 1.5M Length
- Option 6: Full set SFD-3515/3015/2015/2515/1515
Sucking tin belt is a metal wire braid that utilizes capillary action to absorb molten solder, which is used to remove excess solder, it has good thermal conductivity and excellent ability of absorbing tin, applied to clean the re-soldering point on the motherboard , when use with the soldering station
Quickly removes unwanted solder when used with a soldering iron, improve your mobile phone PCB desoldering process.
Product Features :
- Make with 99.9% pure copper and special chemicals, make sure good, fast and save material during use process.
- Used to remove excess solder during remove tin, high resistant oxidative corrosion, good thermal conductivity, tin absorb, and sucking tin thoroughly
- New brand and high quality
- Good thermal conductivity and excellent ability of absorbing tin
Usage Method :
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 if the solder is not removed completely. Absorbability may differ depending on the type of solder. Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorbability.
- Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering. Failure to do so will result in serious burns.
- To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
Package includes :
- 1pcs x BGA Desoldering Wick