[ Optional Soldering Iron Gun ] :
- Optional 1: DW-80A External heat
- Optional 2: DN-80A Inherent heat
- Optional 3: DN-P80 Inherent heat New design
Product Features :
- Meet the impressible temperature requirement
- Lead-Free welding tip
- Microcomputer intelligence temperature controller
- With constant temperature controller, ±30℃
- Ceramics heat core
- Power supply voltage: 220V 50Hz
- Max Power: 80W
- Temperature range: 200-450
- Hand gun used for the first time, be warm a few minutes, a smoke is a normal phenomenon, will disappear in a few seconds.
- Will be rated into the tin from the tin line into the mouth, and then pull the trigger direction of the arrow until the tin lead solder wire to the nozzle only to be working.
- Stop the use or replacement of tin wire to be out, as long as the direction of the board-up drive, and remove the tin wire.
- Heater replacement, the first protective cover removed, open the heater connection, and then remove the iron nozzle to the core of the heat can be replaced.