New POWER-Z tester KT002 USB input voltage current detector. POWER-Z KM003C Type-C input 0-50V 0-6A PD3.1 Mobile Repair Tool 48V Type-C Charger Test Tool. POWER-Z PD tester for mobile phone motherboard repair.
POWER-Z KT002 USB PD voltage current tester:
1. 1.8-inch TFT display screen.
2. The screen has a gravity sensor.
3. Built-in buzzer.
4. Four languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese.
5. Full Pin interface, stronger compatibility, optimized for the special protocol of Huawei, oppo, OnePlus and other brand chargers, no need to match the original cable, it can be tested directly.
6. Support multiple protocols: USB PD3.0, PPD, QC2.0, QC3.0, FCP, SCP, SSCP, AFC, VOOC 4.0, support VOOC, DASH, WARP, ect.
1. Fast charge protocol test.
2. E-Marker line test.
3. Cable internal resistance test.
4. Dash cable data reading.
5. VOOC voltage decoy.
6. Super large capacity offline data recording.
7. Powerful PC communication software, installation-free driver, integrated online data and offline data management, instrument calibration and firmware upgrade.
POWER-Z KM003C Type-C tester:
1. Number of offline record groups: 4MB internal storage.
2. Capacity energy maximum group: 15-40.
3. Accuracy: 0.00003.
4. HD interface: Type-C. Test interface type: Type-C.
5. ADC: 20 Bit.
6. Screen: 1.54-inch, 240x240 resolution, IPS material, supports gravity sensing.
7. Power failure life: 5s.
8. Processor: for ARM Cortex-M4 192MHz.
9. Case material: CNC aluminum case.
10.Support PD3.1, English, Chinese language.
11. Operation type: Key
12. Power supply, communication port: Type-C (5V)
13. Interface internal resistance: about 20mΩ
14. Typical operating current: 15~50mA
15. Voltage accuracy: 0.00002V. Voltage range: 0-50V.
16. Current accuracy: 0.00003A. Current range: 0-6A
17. Operating temperature: -10 to 60°C.
18. Support Apple charger SN code reading.
19. Upper computer: new interface, 4K picture quality, 10 million data, 10,000,000 packet cathcing function.
1. The newly upgraded ChargeLAB POWER-Z KM003C fast charging tester supports USB PD3.1.
2. The new USB PD3.1 fast charging standard will support up to 48V voltage output and increase the charging power to 240W at the same time.
3. For Apple 140W charger to support 5V, 9V, 15V, 20V and 28V.
4. Support protocol detection: PD3.1, QC4, QC5, SCP, FCP, AFC, VFCP, SVOOC, MTK, EPR and UFCS.
5. 1.54" screen size, 240x240 resolution, high brush high brightness, screen upgraded again.
6. Added functions such as for Super-VOOC, VIFC, and QC5 to detect and deceive.
7. Larger ROM space, more expansion capabilities, M4 chip blessing, faster processing capabilities, high-level.
8. The machine has a PD packet catching function.
9. The main page displays the voltage, current, and power in order from top to bottom, and the lower-left corner displays the charging protocol that may be in use.
10. The display page can switch 4sps, 15sps, 60sps, and 1Ksps refresh rate.
11. It can display the working curve of voltage and current during charging; the working waveforms of D+ and D- and CC1 and CC2.
12. Support for fast charging protocol detection, currently supported protocols include: for FCP, SCP, AFC, QC3.0, QC4+, QC5, PD3.1, PD3.0, PPS, Apple 2.4A, VOOC, SVOOC, VIFC, UFCS, etc.
13. Data cable wire detection, by reading the information of the E-marker chip inside the wire, the power and transmission performance supported by the wire can be obtained.
14. For Apple charger SN code reading.
15. Offline recording of charging data, you can use a single machine to record the data changes of the device during charging, and store it in the form of data, users can call and review on the host computer, and export charts.
16. Support the host computer, the host computer is a very powerful function extended to the PC side, including data reading, recording, and exporting functions, as well as protocol decoy voltage regulation, PD protocol analysis, upgrade tester firmware, and other functions. Supports multi-camera simultaneous operation, in principle, there is no limit on the number. At present, the host computer only supports systems for WIN10 and WIN11.
- Mobile phone charging power monitoring.
- Mobile power input and output test.
- Charger multi-specification fast charging protocol test.
- PD protocol device test.
- QI wireless charging power test.
- Voltage and current curve recording, etc. should be used in places.
1. Insert the Type-C port of Power-Z into the charging port of the mobile phone.
2. Insert the original charger into the C port at the bottom of the Power-Z.
3. Turn on the power and start using, easily monitor charging voltage, current, power and other data.
Key Description (from top to bottom):
- Button 1: Back, adjust the text display direction on the main interface.
- Button 2: OK, adjust the data refresh frequency on the main interface.
- Button 3: Previous page, cursor up.
- Button 4: Next page, the cursor moves down.
1. The QR code manual will appear when you first open it, you can choose to skip it and "start using" directly.
2. The current firmware version is the test firmware, there are some minor bugs that do not affect the use, please forgive me. Some unfinished features and issues will be added and fixed in subsequent updates.
3. HID is a data interface, used to connect to the host computer and PC suite (for the time being only Windows). It can be used for 5V power supply during testing, which is more stable.
4. The official version of the manual will be updated synchronously with the official firmware.