Why is it important to buy cell phone Repair Tools?When choosing mobile repair tools, it is essential to select good quality ones. There are multiple smartphone tool kits available in the market, but you should only purchase ones suitable for your device or mobile repair business.
If you’re not a technician and looking for tools for personal use, then invest in a simple mobile repair tool kit for common repair jobs like screen or battery replacements.
If you’re a technician, then a good workstation needs a wide range of tools. Since cell phone repair is a vast business, several specialized tools are essential for repairing different devices.
How many levels are in mobile repair?We have the following levels of repair – L0, L1, L2, L3 and L4 repair levels, and different layers require respective tools.
|Level of Repair||Definition|
|Level 0||Issuing DOA Certificate, Accessories Replacement|
|Level 1||Software upgrading, Escalation to Higher level, Parts cleaning|
|Level 2||Replacement of LCD, Camera, Lens, and Key pad Dome, Mic., Ringer, Speaker, Flash LED, and Antenna (Mechanical).|
|Level 3||Replacement of LCD (multi point solder type), Charging Connector (multi point solder type|
|Level 4||Main board Replacement, Oscillators, Tunner, FM IC, Charging IC, FM IC., I/O IC.|
Basic Tools in Smartphone Repair Business-Level 2-3It is imperative to use the best phone fixing tools. Use High quality Repair Tools because they are more comfortable.
1. Cell Phone Opening Tools First of all, when we're talking about mobile phone repairing tools we must understand mobile phone opening tools and Cell phone opening tools. The above mentioned are the best mobile repair tool kit that is used by everyone.
2. Screwdriver Kits Screwdriver kits are popular for opening mobile phones. Whether iPhone or Android the screwdriver works equally well. Thin and long screwdrivers make it easy to reach hard places. So it is good to have screwdrivers of all sizes and shapes to make work easy and enjoyable.
Make sure the screwdrivers are anti-slip to help increase the efficiency of work.
It is used to solder things like capacitors, transistors, diodes, etc. Components in the phones are sensitive and can be easily damaged due to static electricity. So choose a soldering iron from a reliable brand that won’t burn your hand or the pieces you are repairing.
4. Voltage Tester Multimeter
A multimeter is used to detect the state of charge, power, as well as voltage of the device. When the multimeter is plugged in without a phone attached to it, it shows a reading of 0.000 or 0.00.
Once a phone is connected to the multimeter first three digits i.e. 0.00 are going to change to something. If they don’t change all then it shows that the phone has a battery board or charge-board issue, this is how the multimeter works.
5. DC Power Supply DC (Direct Current) is used to provide DC present to a mobile phone. the most mobile technician used DC Digital DC Power Supply to switch ON a mobile phone without battery power.
Intermediate Tools for Your Cell Phone Repair Business - Level 41. Soldering Station The soldering station is different from the traditional soldering iron as it has the option to regulate temperature. Hence is more convenient to use.
A soldering station offers more control and flexibility when soldering as it comes with multiple soldering tools and adjustable temperature settings for different soldering tasks.
2. Microscope Microscopes are essential for electronics repair, assembly and inspection, it is used to see a magnified view of Device PCB, FPC connectors or microelectronic components. It can easily see and work with iPhone and other smartphone motherboards.
SMT components are small and in order to get the best results it is necessary to resolve the smaller details that we can not see with our naked eye.
3. Programmer When it comes to replacing the display on the iPhone, the situation can be very easily complicated. There are known cases where the manufacturer has deactivated the device via a software update, simply because an OEM display has been installed on the device.
The solution to these problems is to buy a programmer. It will take care of data transfer from the old display, thanks to which the mobile phone will not register the exchange and thus the above mentioned functions will not be lost.
So, with this, we end the list of must-have repair tools for your repair shop. Of course, if you offer more extensive repairs, you can add more repair tools to the list.
Where to get professional cell phone repair tools?Phonefix is the leading cell phone parts and accessories supplier in the China. You can buy all the Mobile Phone Parts Wholesale from Phonefix.
We offer 2000+ Cell Phone Repair Tools at wholesale price. Tools are important for any Repair Shop. This will ensure your profit margin for each accessory is as high as possible.
With these tools, you will surely succeed in your aim of becoming one of the top repair shops in your state.
How to Keep Phone Repair Business Profitable Amid the Raging COVID-19 Pandemic?