The tool achieves the all above function without restoring device firmware, internet, or Credits. It can be used for 8-11promax ios device's NAND Disk.
iBox2 support to read and write Serial number, Bluetooth/WiFi code and all other syscfg data without dismantling the hard Disk NAND though iPhone motherboard Fixture.
The ultimate programmer enters to purple-screen Diagnostics Mode just by one key.
(1). How to Expand Hard Disk- in Purple Screen Mode
Be sure to save the original data file before hard disk expansion.
Remove the original hard disk of the mobile phone, replace it with a large capacity, brush the machine first, and enter the mobile phone into DFU mode after completion.
1. Connect the data cable and click "one click purple screen" to enter the purple screen interface.
2. Select the file you just backed up.
3. Click "write user backup" and wait for the writing to complete.
4. Click "unbind WiFi".
5. Connect iTunes or ACE assistant to activate the brush.
(2). How to Unbind WiFi- in Purple Screen Mode
1. After the WiFi module is replaced. Open the software and select the purple screen mode function item.
2. Put the mobile phone into DFU mode and connect the data cable of the instrument with the mobile phone.
3. Click "one click purple screen" to enter the purple screen mode.
4. After entering the purple screen mode, click "unbind WiFi"
The item works with full range of ios device's NAND Disk, Bootcode reflash, syscfg repair, WiFi unlock etc. iBox2 supports more about 33 models include ios device.
iBox2 has similar function with iRepair P12 PCIE NAND Hard Disk Programmer for iPhone repair.
(1). BGA110 Read/Write/Format
The ultimate programmer support SYSCFG data modification & write, Unbind WiFi without restoring device firmware.
a. How to Modify Hard Disk Data
For BGA 110 hard disk, the original hard disk needs to be removed for replacement.
1. Remove the original hard disk, remove the solder ball with Stainless Steel Tweezers and put it into the hard disk programmer (pay attention to the direction)
1. Select hard disk read /write mode.
2. The original hard disk model will be read out automatically when the original hard disk is put in.
3. Select the user backup option
4. Click "backup syscfg", and the save file interface will pop up after reading.
b. How to backup Hard Disk data
iBox2 can backup write for syscfg (system config).
1. Open the software, click "hard disk read /write" to enter the hard disk interface.
If there is a backup, select "user backup" to call the backup file, and then click "one click burn" to write.
If there is no backup file, it can be written to the standard bottom layer.
You can check the code in other ways, and then modify the standard bottom layer data for writing. Operation steps:
1. Put the hard disk into the hard disk programmer.
2. Select the corresponding mobile phone model in "default data". After selection, the data of the currently selected model will be displayed in the data area.
Double click the corresponding item value as needed to modify the required data.
3. Make sure to select "Format", "Write Partition", "WIFI Unlock", "Write Data" and then click "Write with one click".
(2). How to Expand Disk Capacity
To expand or replace a BGA110 disk, remove and replace the original disk with YIHUA 8509 Hot Air Gun.
1. Remove the solder ball from the original hard disk and put it into the hard disk programmer (pay attention to the direction).
1. Select a hard disk read/write mode.
2. The system automatically reads the model of the original hard disk.
3. Select the User Backup option.
4. Click "Backup Syscfg", and the save fhle interface will pop up after reading.
5. Click "save".
6. Remove the original hard disk from the hard disk programmer and place the new hard disk to be expanded in the hard disk programmer.
7. Ensure that the formatting, Write Partition, WIFI Unlock, Write Data options are selected.
8. Click "one-click Burn" and wait for the burn to complete.
iBix2 need't internet credtis when Syscfg read/write/modifg all these operations, so you need not requie network transmission and payment.
Use iRepair P12 NAND programmer to Repair iPhone